Want to be a member of Butler Club Esports, or participate on a team? Here’s what to do:
Membership (Spring 2020)
- Fill out our Butler Esports Membership Form using your Butler Google account.
- Become a part of our Discord channel to get connected with the community!
- Pay a $5 dues (per semester). This can be done in person with our club Treasurer, or online here (use email@example.com for the treasurer email address).
Then, once you get involved with a team and join its roster:
- Join our membership roll on Engage. You’ll receive an email invitation after completing our membership form (or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complete the two required Club Sports forms (“Club Sports Waiver” and “Club Sports Member Agreement”) on Engage.
- At the beginning of the year, team Managers are appointed and help to select team rosters based on interested students. In the spring, rosters may have room for modification; this varies by title.
- Rosters may be finalized at different times throughout the year, but contact a team manager if you’re interested in joining a team.
- Effort will be made to ensure all students who want to participate on a team can, based on numbers, league requirements, and relative skill levels.