Hello everyone! Welcome back, and happy 2019! This post contains a few upcoming events and other news, so be sure to read everything!
- For those of you signed up for the Badger meet at UW-Madision, you would be going for the meet on the 19th and then come back on the 20th (this weekend!) The team at Madison is hosting an overnight social, and although we would encourage everyone attending to also attend the social, that is entirely up to you.
- There will be an all club meeting on Wednesday, January 23rd at 7:30 PM in JH242. As many of you may recognize, this time is right after masters practice, and as a result, there will be pizza at the meeting! At the meeting, we will be discussing upcoming events for the semester as well as dues ($25.00 for the semester). However, you don’t need to worry about paying until after the meeting!
- The rest of the meets for the semester are as follows (side note: we know this meets are in very close proximity time wise to one another, and that all our club members are very busy. We encourage you to attend as many as you can, but do not feel obligated to attend every single meet if your academic schedule will not permit it.):
- January 26- IU Bloomington
- February 2- Notre Dame
- February 9- Northwestern
- Club Nationals is March 29-31. So far, two swimmers from our team have qualified. Let’s do our best at the upcoming meets and hopefully increase that number!
Thanks so much for reading this, and don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, and/or concerns! Take care!